Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Day 20

298.5lb
I noticed something yesterday, today too: I feel pretty dang good! There were some days that I was fairly awful feeling. I didn't know what to expect. But now, all's good. I'm not always stuffed feeling like I was prior to this journey. (Though I did choke down a salad last night and felt quite full.) Even when I wake up, I don't wake up hungry. I don't feel anything. I had heard somewhere that hunger pangs were stopped while sleeping and now I believe it. In fact it takes quite a while, more than an hour, to get hungry. That's interesting to me. In Jillette's book, Penn said he felt great after about a week. It took me more than two and surprised me a little. I always thought I was early or the same as everyone on things like that.

So, yes, I choked down a salad, literally. I gagged on one bite. I don't know how to make a salad, I don't know what to put in it. The taste is just YELLING IN MY MOUTH. I'm not used to it and I don't think I like it. I'm not quitting, but just saying. There's gotta be a better salad somewhere out there though. I need to find it. I'm sure there's something on the internet. but I'm also considering getting one of those bags that are ready to go. But they are full of iceberg lettuce and it is missing some nutrients that other varieties have. Well, maybe it is better to start there and get used to that flavor before moving on. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment